Monday, August 1, 2011

PICTURES OF OHIMAI ATAFO'S 'WEDDINGS BY MAI' LAUNCH ON 31ST JULY 2011

Fashion Designer, Ohimai Atafo launched his first wedding collection in Lagos on the 31st of July at The Incubator, Lekki. The event saw performances by Artists such as Chidynma, Waje and in collaboration with Cakes by Tosan, Liquid Kraft (Cocktails), Tunics by Ruru and other wedding service companies, the event could have been a real life wedding and as we promised you wouldn't miss a thing, SD Eye was there to capture our first look at what a dream wedding by Mai would look like..
Ladies and Gentlemen, Brides, Grooms,  bridesmaids and gate crashers...It's Weddings by MAI...
Ohimai's version of  The Duchess of York's Royal Wedding Dress

The Mai Royal Wedding Dress

















Chidynma singing to her hearts delight..





Waje belting out some songs..



Tunic by Ruru

Tunic by Ruru

Tunic by Ruru

Look out for our red hot red carpet coverage at the event....
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. looks somewhat tacky......just my opinion before the 'my way or the highway' readers begin to attack me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry but i agree with kemiismyrealname. I expected something completely different. I don't want to say anything horrible before they go mad on me as well. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The models especially Alexx looks like he is stifling a laugh. The MC musta been hella funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally resonates with me. They all look so corny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOT FEELING IT....KEMIISMYREALNAME GETS IT...TACKY

    ReplyDelete
  6. I meant; *all the other comments totally resonate with me.*

    ReplyDelete

© Seriously Doughnuts. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig