Thursday, June 15, 2017

FAT CAKE Vs SKiNNY CAKE ...The Story of My Life ...

ME...BEFORE AND AFTER MY WEIGHT LOSS .....


Hey Peeps .. 
It's Vintage Tea Party Thursday and I can't think of anything else but a cup of Tea and Glorious CAKES ....Yes, Guilt-Free Diet Cakes...As this is now for me is  the story of my life...
Let me explain...losing weight from a UK Size 16 to a UK Size 8 has been the most EPIC and still most exciting episode of my life... its one I still relish and one that has liberated me so much I'm spending my life now sharing the 'Gospel of Skinny Living'...

The amazing thing is that I was never one to be concerned about my weight..I loved my life and enjoyed taking pictures of myself even at my biggest at Size 18 but after a health issue that meant a serious surgery or a lifestyle change...I chose Life..on the Skinny Lane...but then I found a level of vanity that I never knew was on the inside of me...LOL ..I think I must have gone a bit bonkers ...with my photographer taking tons of pictures of me loving my new size, shape and just the cheer gorgeousness of NOT being so tired everyday...I was Skinny and energetic...This was a big Shock to my system..a Big Nice Shock..that is...

But I think the biggest shocker came to me from my Hubby... He just couldn't hide his preference for the newer more confident, more vibrant and every inch more gorgeous me... One day he said in an innocent joke that he had been married twice to the same person - "His Former Wife (The Bigger Me) and His New Wife (The Skinny Me)" and he certainly  preferred his 'New Wife'...Cheeky! Cheeky! But hey, I don't blame him if I were him I'd love the new me too :) ...

My Life has completely changed..I've always loved dressing up but now even more so... I've found a more fabulous version of myself and I'm loving the woman I have become..! It feels like I have been let out of a cage ...LOL! so I'm sharing my weight loss success on my FREE  KetoToGo weight loss community on Facebook

From Eating healthy to slaying fat and my never ending love for the look of gorgeous cupcakes... although now I keep my cakes nice and clean..truth is cakes are NOT the problem ..its what is inside the cakes that makes all the difference and I have the scoop on it..and YOU should too so Come checkout some fabulous cake recipes by fabulous chef and fat slayers members on 
http://www.facebook.com/groups/ketotogo

Because if you see me skipping all around ...its the 'SKiNNY Cake' effect... Meanwhile...I'm loving being the Hubby's Skinny Cake ...*wink! 




Glorious  Diet Cakes!!! ... The Skinny Cook Follow @BolaSings 
One  Lil Secret ??? Shhhh! I use  Courtley's Zero Calories Sugar Substitute  - 100% Erythritol 


Of Course there is such a thing as a 'Diet Cake' ... 



Any one else on a weight loss journey? Can I help ?
 Grab a Courtleys 100% Erythritol Sugar Substiture at : http://www.bolasings.com/skinny-cook
Why not Join my FREE weight loss community at : http://www.facebook.com/groups

Lets chat a little ...:)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Seriously Doughnuts. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig