Thursday, October 23, 2014

Africa Fashion Reception Set to hold in Paris this Weekend!


Africa Fashion Reception  is set to hold in Paris at the picturesque - Salle Wagram, Paris on the 25th of October 2014 and I just can't wait!
Following its successful debut in Bayelsa state, Nigeria in July 2014, Paris is set to host the best of fashion players from across Africa including Fashion designers, textile designers, manufacturers, photographers, creative directors, hairstylists, makeup artists, fashion writers etc and best of all, Nigeria's Ministry of Tourism, Culture and National Orientation has kindly included Nigerian designers in the diaspora ....Yaaay!
I was invited to join the Nigeria 'diaspora' delegate and yes, yes, yes.. I will be armed with my camera to bring you all the fabulous fashion nuggets from Paris or as my naija floss puppies like to say.."Pareee"!! LOL!
Meanwhile that word 'diaspora' sha...makes me cringe a little. On that note and a bit off topic, enjoy 2Face Idibia's new song Diaspora woman...




I'm off to pack my bags...Paris! oh gorgeous Paris...This very proud Naija girl is coming your way...:)
Do look out for our Africa Fashion Reception, Paris coverage on Seriously Doughnuts...Wink*






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Seriously Doughnuts. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig