Monday, February 6, 2012

MIA AGAIN...??? BUSY! BUSY! MOVING....!!!!

Hey Peeps,
Just wanted to apologise for going MIA again o, my excuse? it's been hard work all the way on my end, with the year starting off on a 'not-so-cool' footing for us in Naij, the strikes, GEJ, etc, I've been playing catch up on a few outstanding bits of work plus I took a good friend's advice to re-organise my school-run and business locations sensibly so along with everything else, I decided to move my party shop away from VGC. I've just about had enough stress driving in traffic across town.Seriously, I really can't cope with the mad traffic anymore, thankfully I got a new tenant to takeover my shop lease so a big 'Halleluyah', The Party Boutique (my party store) is moving too....So as you can imagine, things are slightly manic but only for a lilttle while till we settle into the new location by God's Grace...Apparently this is the first step to happy living in Naij o and I sooo receive it in Jesus Name!
When I finally get some 'blog time' again, SeriouslyDoughnuts will be taking on a new direction..I'm still mulling over a few things but I will let y'all into it in a couple of days...
For now, have a blessed stress-free week ahead...May God's goodness surround you and yours in Jesus Name..Amen.
Any hooo peeps! Thanks for sticking with us...

Shalom!






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. All the best with your move and settling into the new place. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine the moving stress and doing that in traffic too, not so fun. It will all be over soon. Just take deep breaths. ;-). Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete

© Seriously Doughnuts. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig