Saturday, June 17, 2017

Nigerian Praise: He (God) Has Turned It Around by @BolaSings


I once heard a wise man say that " You haven't Praised Until You Praise Like A Nigerian". ... and so I set out to Praise like the full blooded Nigerian I am and released this song on the 29th of March 2017..

My Nigerian Gospel Praise - He Has Turned it Around  is a medley of English, Pidgin English and Yoruba with sounds of authentic street melody featuring legendary African Talking drums and performed in Classic Nigerian Praise Worship Style, giving the highest praise to our Awesome God

I decided to follow the call to worship through word of prophecy received and a personal encounter with God - This meant a complete change in direction from my musical comfort zone - Singing the Blues.. Yet the faithfulness of God overflowed as God inspired me to write over 10 songs in one day and confirming His words over me...

I'm humbled to have been chosen by God to serve even as I am reminded that 
"God Does Not Necessarily Call the Qualified BUT He certainly qualifies the chosen"
He certainly equips me daily to serve him and I delight in this call. This song tells my story - One which I pray one day to share in context but until then please magnify the Lord with me Nigerian Style :)




Written and Performed by Yours Truly @Bolasings
Produced by Seun Oke

Follow me on Instagram: @bolasings
http://www.bolasings.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Seriously Doughnuts. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig