Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Would you rock the 'Shuku' like Nse Ikpe Etim...

I'm looking through some of the tons of images SDEYE shot while I was in 'No-Blog' world so forgive me  if you've seen this... I can't help but  marvel at how Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim rocked her plaits/didi (this sytle is called the Shuku..), earlier in the year at the AMAA Awards 2012.
It really takes me back to my school days, I still remember clearly how much I hated the 'Patewo' heee!hee!
For most of us these days, plaits are stritcly the base before the weave on gets sewn on..It's the secret bit that stays between you and your hairdresser....but take a look at fierce how fierce Nse looks...



Nse wears House of Nwocha...
Would you dare rock the Shuku??? 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This is the second shuku style I'm seeing this month, perhaps shuku is making a comeback but I know the weaves wouldn't give it a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Gotta love Nile... daring no get part 2.

    It looks good on some but on some like me? The horror, the horror

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!

    She certainly rocked it well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she looks amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

© Seriously Doughnuts. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig