Thursday, December 22, 2011

EXCLUSIVE PICTURES: L'ESPACE PRIVATE PREVIEW EVENING....

The much anticipated Fashion and Lifestyle Concept  Store - L'ESPACE by  Le Petit Marche held a private preview evening in celebration of  its opening at 19 Olosa Street, Victoria Island, Lagos on the 18th of Dec and  as expected LPM and Fashion lovers came to support this trail blazing concept.
I'm really impressed at all the work the organisers put into this project and there is no doubt in my mind that L'ESPACE will be a huge success, as it opens its doors to upcoming labels like mine (TÓTÉ) as a brick and mortar outlet to stock and market their products.
I'm particularly excited that TÓTÉ is on board @ L'ESPACE so all I have to worry about for now is focusing on design and production and buyers can just pop into L'ESPACE to buy...! FANTASTIC!
Other brands such as Akpos Okudu, Cam Cam Sweets and  Eclectic by Sasha (the rappers) clothing label, Motara Thomas, Ejiro Amos Tafiri and many more are also stocked there...
Here are a few pictures from the private viewing evening...










































A huge congratulations to LPM on the successful opening of L'ESPACE. Here's wishing L'ESPACE (and brands they stock) great success !!! OK people its shopping time!!!! Once again L'ESPACE is at 19 Olosa Street (Opposite Eko Hotel), VI...go check it out!!!



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Waiting impatiently...December 22, 2011 at 5:25 PM

    Bola,

    I am still awaiting a response to my email (sent to both your email addresses!) asking about customising the Tote barrel bag for me and how much it would cost. When can I expect a response??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ever so sorry..I must have missed your mail..My sincere apologies..Yes I can customise any of the bags, it usually takes about 7-14days, it would usually cost round about the same except where fabrics or leather used cost more...pls kindly resend email. Thank you for not giving up on me..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur tote bags look solid, we need close up pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao...at awon girls loitering around the Lamboghini...mr dilly is taken but don't worry girls 2012 shall be your year IJN. your own "customized" mr dilly will find you by fire by force. amen...aduraaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anon 8:00 - Thanks you. You can actually see close up pictures on http://www.totecollections.com

    ReplyDelete

© Seriously Doughnuts. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig