Saturday, March 5, 2011

WHOOO HOOO! ARISE MAGAZINE FASHION WEEK 11th-13th MARCH 2011

After months of dedicated service, my faithful blackberry has ‘konked’ out. So my peeps, I’m so sorry I can’t call y’all but am off to the phone store now so hopefully I’ll be back pinging you soon..
Anyway London, How’re y’all doing? I’ll be here till wednesday and back to Lagos for the BIGGEST fashion event EVER! - Yes! THE ARISE FASHION WEEK  starts from the 11th to 13th of March and it’s going to be MASSIVE...showcasing 50 Handpicked African Designers from around the world. 
My favourite designers Samantha Cole (London), Bunmi Koko (London), Lanre Dasilva Ajayi (Lagos), Ituen Basi (Lagos) and 46 other fab designers will be there...Wawa..!Wee..!Weee...!! It is THE Fashion event that must NOT be missed!!!!
So as much I’m enjoying the sanity in London at the moment, come Wednesday I will be back in Lagos by God’s Grace going gaga over fashion..!!!
If you're in LAGOS next weekend..DO NOT MISS THE SHOWS..You just have to be there but if you can’t you can trust that Seriously Doughnuts will give you insider gist and a 'Birds Eye View' of everything...Ohhhh I can't wait!!!  I am sooooooo excited! 

Good Lord, now what on earth am I gonna wear ....HELP PLEEASE!!!!!!

Any ideas??? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Seriously Doughnuts. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig