Sunday, June 19, 2011

UGONNA OMERUO TURNS HEADS AT JEWEL BY LISA'S CHILDREN'S LINE/ PAMPERS PREMIUM CARE LAUNCH


Ugonna Omeruo's head-turning style - Front View

Side View...You like?

Yesterday evening, some of the hottest Yummy Mummies and hottest Lagos Chix came out to play at the Pampers Premium Care Nappy launch at ClearEssence Spa in Ikoyi. The event which was organised by Funke Bucknor's Zapphire, also saw the launch of Lisa Folawiyo's Jewel by Lisa Childrens line. It was fun, fun fun and then some...
"People watching" was at an all time high! Honest.. I wasn't the only one doing the watching. Chix were clocking chix as babes strutted around looking HOT! I was technically working so no red carpet madness for me but I still posed for a picture or two..(vanity is a terrible thing...LOL!) but you'll need to to wait a bit for the red carpet pictures..(Sowwy I'm at the Airport lounge waiting to catch a flight..but if I get a moment before my flight starts to board..I'll show you Lisa Folawiyo's pretty interesting shoes and hot legs...Shh! I'll show you the collection when I get over the jet lag...) but I just couldn't help myself... I  just had to show you guys how Ugonna Omeruo, Creative Director of House of Nwocha  single-handedly turned heads like everyone was being "remote controllled" triggering heads moving in unison....here is how it happened...
She came in late so she certainly made a BIG entrance, most people where having dinner but some were milling around and then she walked in and everyone turned to check her out... some going "wow"...I did tooo but I wasn't quite sure what to make of her outfit....but hmmm..I think I like it but I know for sure that I like how she is the perfect muse for her trade...enuf said o...what do you think about her look ? You like?

Forgive any typos...gotta run...!!!!!




SHARE:

5 comments

  1. She for take style steam press her skirt ! My bad! Maybe that is the style?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the top but I think the plain black skirt brings the power down. She looks great though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s so her and i like it on her. I won’t wear it though, i’ll look like a peacock. Wow, for a change she’s wearing black shoes. She loves her coloured shoes (she confessed)

    ReplyDelete
  4. its nice but haba! all this haute couture for pampers? too much for the kids o it'll have been better for a wedding or some sort of fashion function. and to me its like she wants to steal lisa's thunder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks like a lobster + sea lion mixed together. And d skirt is sooo badly sewn. Absolute rubbish!

    And d hair??? Is dat wash n set?? All dat extra fabric on d top could've been used to make a head scarf!

    ReplyDelete

© Seriously Doughnuts. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig