Monday, July 18, 2011

PICTURES OF MANIA MAGAZINE'S AUTOGRAPH SESSION WITH FORMER MISS WORLD, AGBANI DAREGO AT THE SILVERBIRD LIFESTYLE BOOKSHOP, 17TH JULY 2011

Mania Magazine's second cover girl and former Miss world, Agbani Darego gave fans and Mania Magazine lovers a thrill at a scheduled autograph session held at the Silverbird Lifestyle Bookshop at the Galleria, Victoria Island on Sunday the 17th of July and Seriously Doughnuts stopped by to capture the event just so you don't miss a thing..Yes, we love you guys that much..LOL!

Personally I was gobsmacked at how remarkably beautiful Agbani Darego remains since winning the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria and Miss World Crown in 2001. In my opinion, she unarguably is the most beautiful MBGN queen Nigeria has ever produced but you know what? she also remains incredibly grounded, quiet and warm, friendly and approachable or maybe I'm biased as she smiled for my camera each time, our eyes met. I confess I shamelessly love this girl...

And just in case you haven't picked up a copy of Mania Magazine..you must! must! must! It's totally amazing, Kelechi Amadi Obi, Dimeji Alara and the Mania Team are on FIRE!!! The magazine is simply FABULOUS!!! Fashion, style, shoes, bags, travel destinations the lot...MANIA has got it all. It's certainly my best spent N1000 in a while and yes, like a die-hard fan I had my copy autographed by the gorgeous Agbani with me smiling like crazy..LOL! Yep! my copy is  safely locked up in my style vault...Yee Haa!!!

Enjoy the below pictures from our coverage of the event ....

Ace Fashion Photographer and Publisher of Mania, Kelechi Amadi-Obi

Kelechi Amadi-Obi( Publisher), Agbani Darego and Dimeji Alara (Editor of Mania)

Mania Hostesses

Agbani and Dimeji Alara

The beautiful, Agbani Darego

Beautiful..

still beautiful from every angle..



Adeola Ojedokun in house writer at Mania

Mr and Mrs Amadi-Obi

Chidynma, Dimeji Alara, Yvonne 'Vixen' Ekwere

Model Zizu

Yvonne Ekwere

Olayinka Epega

Fashion Publicist, Moriam Musa of Morsi PR

Agbani Darego is also the face of Gentle Touch

Agbani with Ronke of Smooth FM

Agbani with Ernest
Gentle Tocuh Reps

Agbani with Jonathan Bruce

Moet presented to a lucky fan

Chidynma with Mrs Amadi-Obi

Agbani with Emma

Ohh I met an SD reader, Raliat at the event...:) Thanks for saying 'hello' babe..*wink!


Mr Musa, Agbani and Moriam Musa


Kelechi Amadi-Obi

Agbani Darego with a very happy fan Osu Paul


Go Team Style Mania !

For real peeps MANIA MAGAZINE totally rocks!!!! Yes I said it!!!!! I'm seriously in love...


Have a fab day peeps...!


Lots of love,
B.




Pic Credit: Bola Obileye

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Most beautiful MBGN ever? I’ll name some others that will give her a run for her money;
    Her facial structure is amazing though & I love those cheek bones.

    Bianca Onoh, Regina Askia, Chinenye Ochuba, Munachi Abii, Anne Suinner and the most beautiful dark skinned MBGN has to be Rihole Gbinige (now Mrs. Odulate. She’s an extremely quiet and unassuming lady.) I might as well squeeze in Adaeze Igwe (Mrs. Yobo) too!!

    Like Mowunmi Akinnifesi i think Agbani should cover her legs a bit more.

    Aunty Nike is very attractive..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, and everyone looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog. Nice photos, very artistic and smart. I just got a few points of correction if you don't mind. The Moet being presented to the 'lucky fan' was because he subscribed for Mania, his name is Musi Dahab and he's more of an admirer than a fan :) thank you.

    ReplyDelete

© Seriously Doughnuts. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig