Monday, July 25, 2011

RED CARPET AND GUESTS PICTURES AT EXQUISITE MAGAZINE'S FASHION PARTY - "PARTYING AGAINST CANCER" 24TH JULY 2011

Ronke Ladipo, Creative Director of Rouch

Another weekend, another Lagos Party! Honest I really really hoped for a stay in 'do some work' type weekend but what the heck? Someone's got to do the partying! You know what they say .."it's a tough job but someone's gotta do it" So, I found the easiest lil dress to slip into, got my 'Ankara' Aldo's on and off I was to Party Against Cancer with the Exquisite Magazine Crew, Tewa Onasanya, the beautiful Tiwa Savage and the very 'bold' Miss 'Don't touch my body joor, joor" Goldie..( the closest we have to Nicky Minaj), Seriously Doughnuts regular Eku 'Georgie' Edewor and of course my lagos massive..:)

It was fun!fun!fun!..Tiwa Savage raised the roof with a superb performance..Trust me this chick is one entertainer and a half. I love her to bits... Musician, Goldie, I met for the very first time yesterday and she was ever so sweet and absolutely nothing like the 'bit*h-like' personality on screen. Her performance was also seriously off the chain..!!! (Hmmm..for those that don't speak street language like me that just means it was tooo gbasky..heee! hee! You get my drift yeah?)

I have all the scoop on what went down plus videos from Tiwa Savage and Goldie's 'mic time' on the night. I'll show those to you once I download them tonight (I'm trying to learn how to edit the videos too so pls be patient..*wink) but first enjoy photos I shot on and off the red carpet...

Ibifirin Mobolaji- Kamson

Gloria
Taiye and Emmanuel Oriade

Ngozi Puri

Why? hmmm just felt like...Hee hee!

Aliji Wachukwu

Designers Taiwo and Kehinde Adelaja

Jennie Barki

Tobi Ibidapo, Ebun Ibidapo and Taiye Adelaja

Ifeoma Ozuligbo

Tega Williams and Stylist, Ian Audifferen

Moriam Musa of Morsi PR
Gloria Ekwevi and Oluchi Nwachukwu

....now she's one pretty girl!

Ebere of Azam Couture

Amarachi Obi

Dami Ogunsakin and Olufunke Taylor

Compere, Tosin Buckmor

Tosin and Publicist, Best okoduwa

Ms Makor

Korean Fashion lovers

Mrs Shomi Adelaja

Eku Edewor

Tiwa Savage

Tiwa and Ronke


Publisher of Exquisite Magazine Tewa Onasanya and Tokunbo Chiedu

Eku and Tiwa

Model Wearing Miss Makor

My Photographer/Papparazi Friends...Hey Guys..!!!

Musician, Zeal 

Artist Clagad


Raliat 


Goldie and upcoming artist Korede Bello

Otunba (Tiwa Savage's Manager)


Bola of BolaAkinboade.Blogspot.Com

Hakeem and Ronke 

Toyin of TYL Couture

Tobi
Still to come...how the day really went in pictures, The Runway, Style Spotlight on some cool guests..amazing video clips...and lots more...Let's just say it was a bumper event...!!! Loved it!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Gloria with boots? Epic fail.

    Tosin Bucknor's overall look does it for me. Eku and Tiwa looked good too.

    ReplyDelete

© Seriously Doughnuts. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig