Thursday, July 21, 2011

RIHANNA ROCKING MY FAVOURITE PRADA FLATFORMS /ESPADRILLE BROGUES - PLEASE RETURN MY SHOES RIHANNA!!!



Back in March I blogged all about  these Prada flatforms/ espadrille / brogues..See the post here  I was madly in love with the shoes but you guys said they were ugly beyond words...LOL! So I listened, took your advice and saved  my money (actually I bought them and loaned them to Rihanna..LOL!) but now that Rihanna was spotted rocking 'em in New York City, I suspect it'll soon become  a hot seller...I really really wanted these shoes but i think I'm over them or maybe its the 'Chiconomics'..that's not sounding right anymore...£510 ke? No I wont pay £510 /N137, 700 for them thank you..(not when I want..----?? too many to list!) LOL!

but who am I kidding ???? I said it before and I say it again...Odd as they are I love them and with the 'Riri-effect' and knowing my Lagos peeps, I'm sure it'll soon be on our streets and possibly on the red carpet....I  can't wait...!! If Rihanna returns my shoes you just might see me rocking em tooo...:)
Truth be told I love how it looks on Rihanna (maybe cos she took my advice and wore them with 'somefing' short...My advice?..Yeah right!)  but what about you? do you like the shoes yet? would you rock 'em in Naija?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Seriously Doughnuts. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig