Sunday, August 28, 2011

Channel O Music Video Awards Nomination Party in Lagos

It's no longer news that Nigerian artists topped the list of artists nominees for the Channel 0 Music Video Awards scheduled for November in South Africa with a whooping 18 nominations - Whooo hooo!!! Giving Lagos 18 reasons for one huge party on the 18th of August 2011at  De Marquee, Victoria Island. where artists and industry peeps touched down to party hard and with guest appearances such as Darey (Nominee), Waje (nominee), Cobhams Asuquo, Nse Ikpe-Etim, Bez and Dr Sid  and more ...You bet that this Lagos rocked like kwazzy...(no, Kwazzy is not a real word but you get me sha...LOL!) and for one young noble man, sniffing a beautiful lady was a plus!!



























































Is it my eyes or is designer Mai Atafo a fine boi??? Where are my specs meen??? Could my contact lenses be playing tricks on me....????
Anyhoooo.....have a fab night/day..

Much love peeps!
B.
Photocredit: Persnickety 


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Ah, Mai, from the first day i set my eyes on him i knew he's a looker. Denzel Washington-like.

    Not a fan of Noble, but he looks good here and has covered up his unruly chest rug.

    Nice pics in all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happen to Toolz, make up is F9....she need to find what fit her, the haircolor is not for her. Please I can be her stylist for free, all she need nah good packaging.

    Rest of the people are regular, good to see couple of people with less or no make up....seems like a relaxing atmosphere.

    Bola, I forsee your blog becoming an HIT soon....loving your styles keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really really really really bad picture of me (the last picture). I was making faces at my friends and you just clicked away.

    ReplyDelete

© Seriously Doughnuts. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig