Friday, September 23, 2011

SD VIDEOBLOG: Time to do things a bit different here??? Your thoughts please...

Last night, I should have been blogging as we know it,  you know, writing a lil some, some.. but instead I decided to make a lil' video...
It was a few minutes to midnight  and I was tired so please forgive my stoned, tired look.
WARNING: Picture quality is a bit grainy but please bear with me...If we decide to take this forward, I promise there will be NO GRAINY VIDEOS...LOL!

---------------VIDEO WITHDRAWN FOR UPDATE FOLLOWING CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK RECEIVED  ---------
Whoooo Hoooo! We are going PRO!


If you've got a few minutes to spare and a thought to share, I'll appreciate it if you can drop me a line...
I look forward to hearing from you..

Lots of love,
B.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Seriously Doughnuts. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig