Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SD FASHION: MY FAVOURITE SAMANTHA COLE TOP FEATURED IN ITALIAN VOGUE...YAY!

VOGUE ITALIA
Photographer: Nicholas Creevy - Shoot "White Lies"
Model: Sohui
Make-up: Becky Hunting
Stylist & Clothing: Samantha Cole London
The Designer, Samantha Cole is a fashion rebel and I totally adore her and her creations...! I would stand on the roof top screaming her name out loud if only my voice was loud enough..When it comes to creating wearable art works Samantha Cole has got to be the Queen..It's amazing how Samantha also known as 'Oyinkansola' always comes up with unbelievable structural designs that standout but what I love most is the fact that her pieces cannot be pigeon-holed, she is in a class of her own, so when Samantha told me that my much loved and much rocked top made it to Italian Vogue. I just couldn't help but be scream with excitement. In fact I'm not sure who is happier! Samantha or moi...LOL!
Samantha darling...you are a genius and I love you and so proud of you....!!!! 
Peeps, I promise I'll do a post on her other pieces so you can see why I love, love, love this girl...
Meanwhile, I placed an order for this during Arise Fashion Week...you like? I love it...Heee! hee!


My next Samantha Cole piece...On Order....Yeeee! haaaa!

Yours truly wearing my much loved and much rocked Samantha Cole piece...
Meanest Skirt: Model's Own ...LOL!
Styling by the Fabulous L Bailey
Photography: Miss A Fayemi
Makeup: S. Lascelle

Another version of the top
backstage at The Arise Fashion Week
with Samantha Cole where I was supposed to be the collection guard
but I had to keep picking my jaw of the floor...:)

Shhhhh!: Samantha Cole London is considering holding an Exclusive Lagos Show and Sale Event soon..so if you wanna come send me your email address, postal address and telephone number so I can keep you posted when  details are finalised....I can't wait!

Have a great evening peeps..much love ...Muah!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You look fab. Love the natural hair look(even though it might be your real hair). lol just kidding.

    ReplyDelete

© Seriously Doughnuts. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig