Friday, April 29, 2011

THE ROYAL WEDDING: WHAT I REALLY, REALLY MISSED...

My very own street party... (my hubby shot this pic..you can see his image if you look closely..the seats would have been for us..Awwww!)
The British patriotic pride...
The Great British knees-up and communal spirit...
Beautiful sights and sounds 
The endless 'William and Kate' memorabilia in shops and on Ebay..LOL!
Lots of  Royal yummy food..Tesco, Waitrose, Sainsbury, M&S...oooh! I can only imagine..
And of course, British humour.. somehow, somewhere people will be cracking you up and making you smile...Just look at the sign this lady wears, it reads.."It should have been me"....LOL!




I really, really missed but hey, there is still Harry's wedding to look forward to...(Smiles..)
Back on the Lagos front, I'm sooo looking forward to the Kinabuti Elite Fashion Evening later tonight.. Have a fabulous saturday people...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Seriously Doughnuts. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig