Monday, April 4, 2011

WE HAVE BEEN JEGA'D BUT THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA IS STILL IN OUR HANDS...

                        'Jega'd' AS WE ARE
                       WE MUST STILL VOTE...
Like many Nigerians across the nation, the day I got my voter's card, I was filled with excitement that for the first time I would be doing more than talking about the change I wanted to see in Nigeria, for the first time, my voice would be heard in the way of my vote but 'Jega'd' and tried as our hope and excitement for the nation may feel today I look within for the renewal of faith in our dear country Nigeria knowing that for as long as I have my voter's card, I have a stake in the future of Nigeria and even if we get 'Jega'd' a few more times...(God forbid), let us collectively resolve within ourselves that we will be a part of changing Nigeria for good. Indeed, the future is here, the future is now, the future is in our hands and a million 'Jegas' cannot take that from us..
NIGERIA MUST CHANGE YOU AND I MUST BE A PART OF THAT CHANGE..
STAND UP AND BE COUNTED
NIGERIA CALLS...PLEASE OBEY!!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Seriously Doughnuts. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig