Friday, April 29, 2011

THE ROYAL WEDDING AT LAST AS HRH PRINCE WILLIAM MARRIES KATE MIDDLETON 11AM TODAY AT THE WESTMINSTER ABBEY, LONDON.

At long last today is 'The Royal Wedding between HRH Prince William and Catherine Middleton'. The anticipation, the great british build up and all the euphoria around the planning of the wedding of the century finally comes to a head and for the life of me, I'm wondering what I'm doing in Naij at this time when I should be in Westminster savouring and enjoying the atmosphere and experiencing the biggest street parties ever in the history of Great Briton. Last night, thanks to slow internet speed, I was so depressed I couldn't log on to the official Royal wedding website just to get a feeling of the non-stop Royal Wedding engine as no one is talking about it it here in Nigeria but after convincing myself that there is no point catching a last minute early morning flight just to get a glimpse of London at the peak of the partying, I have accepted that I did myself a personal injustice by being in Lagos today..(don't get me wrong I like it here) but I just know am missing so much more today. So to make it up to myself and SD readers, I intend to overdose on everything ROYAL WEDDING RELATED...I can't wait to see Kate's dress, her shoes, the reception, the cakes, the horse and carriage, the Queen...OMG! What am I doing in Naij???  Pshhh! Anyway, you've got me Lagos...so you know what??? Seriously Doughnuts declares our very own NIGERIAN ROYAL WEDDING E-CELEBRATIONS AND COVERAGE...so hop on guys, we wont miss a thing..
Let the fun begin....
A beautiful message from the Royal couple...

One of the pictures in the Official Wedding Programme by The famous Mario Testino
PS: Londoners..Please share your Royal Wedding pictures with SD readers email us at: o_obileye@yahoo.com

Ohhh! I can't wait...Let the partying begin...
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. At long last!The Royal Couple look nice!Catherine(from now on..lol)does look elegant and classy in a simple yet demure way.Emmmm, soory SD..that u cudnt be there,..hope u had your own Royal wedding Party in lagos though!

    ReplyDelete

© Seriously Doughnuts. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig