Saturday, May 21, 2011

GENEVIEVE NNAJI TOH BADT - ONE WEEKEND 2 FABULOUS LOOKS!!!

Nollywood Sweetheart, Genevieve Nnaji is fast becoming a serious rocker and regular fixture on the Lagos scene! She's been popping up looking her fab self  at Lagos events and working her wardrobe big time but you know what? she is a photographer's joy. I took pictures of her last saturday like a frenzied paparrazi babe but she was gracious and smiled for the camera ..I love that fabu peach dress..( in fact I want it!!!)  That girl is always on point! I really love how she goes completely high street one day and designer on another...I love the fact that she always has that girl next door look. She never looks ostentatious but all the same my girl looks fly...OK I like her so I'm partial abi? OK judge for yourself...
Genevieve Nnaji wearing a popular High Street brand. dress
(I'll tell u the shop after I buy mine..LOL)

'Gene' as we love  to call her on SD..goes for layered pearls

A cute champagne clutch 

An oversized acrylic ring and white belt..hmmm..white belt? but it works!!



Yep! Yep! Gene looked hot on Saturday..

And on Sunday...she looked divine

There's just something about Chanel bags that make you sin..yes peeps
'covetousness' is greatly frowned on by God..
Oh Lord forgive me for I have sinned.
So peeps, what say ye? Does Genevieve look hot or what? which look do you like best?

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. i like her better with the print dress. That 1st dress looks a lil matronly lol (not that she doesnt still look beautiful in it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second dress....Genevieve is just opressing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats the point sexy matronly dress woteva....she will never do no wrong to me, love me some 'gene'

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's trying the vintage look now? Mmmmm. Still pretty but I'm not too hot on both looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer the second dress better. The first dress is something someone in their mid forties and early fifties wear. All the same, she is a good looking girl and has done well for herself. I admire her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the first dress, pls share the store name :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. she looks gorgeous as always

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gene is always classy, I actually prefer the first look, though I would've had it shorter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I prefer the first look - it's a classy look - a look that's missing in the new generation .

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks fabulous! You have a fab blog girlie!

    ReplyDelete

© Seriously Doughnuts. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig