Sunday, May 8, 2011

FASHION AND STYLE ICON, NIKE OSINOWO-SOLEYE ON COVER OF OVATION MAGAZINE STYLED BY YOURS TRULY...

Yay! Finally my much talked about premiere contribution to Ovation magazine  finally hits the Newsstands in Lagos and beyond...I used to say that I would retire from styling after I get to style my favourite fashion personality and ex-beauty queen, Nike Osinowo-Soleye..Errrm.I think I'm gonna do a Jay-Z ...let's just call it a working retirement..LOL! cos guess what my first task at OV was to style Nigeria's No.1 Fashion and Style icon, Nike Osinowo-Soleye and the current reigning Miss Nigeria, Oluwadamilola Agbajor with style assistance from Hauwa Mukan, BoFinni and Bola A. Thanks a million Chicx.
Makeup and Hair was by my favourite girl, Becks Buki Hair and Makeup and Photography was by the fabulous, Jide Alakija...Thank you so much for adding your magic.I really appreciate you guys and you know, I've  got mad love for you both..
Here are a few teaser pictures from the inside pages..
Go on grab a copy today - This is a must read!

Nike Osinowo-Soleye in Ituen Basi


Nike Osinowo-Soleye wears a piece from Duchess, Awolowo Rd, Oluwadamilola
wears MOMO

Ituen Basi Ankara Cape and trousers, Christian Louboutin shoes..

Miss Nigeria, Damilola Agbajor

Nigeria's Golden Girl of Fashion - Nike Osinowo-Soleye wears own Lanvin dress
 and Christian Louboutin shoes

Dress by Ituen Basi..

Outfit by Ituen Basi, Bracelet- Bijoux @Duchess, Ring Mrs Soleye's own, Shoes
by Jimmy Choo, neckpiece stylists own
Drums loaned from Diamonds Private School, Ikoyi
I love the detail on this fabulous Ituen Basi dress..
What I loved most about the shoot? Nike Osinowo-Soleye is truly beautiful, her skin? flawess and best of all I worked with a team of true professionals...we worked about 10 hours straight but still we had a ball..it was a fabulously, fashionably mad day!
Special thanks to:
God Almighty for his continued inspiration and for making even my fashion dreams come true (He hears every prayer...)
Designer Ituen Basi for her amazing designs and for taking time out to create some fabulous designs especially for the shoot.
Tope Adeboye @ Duchess, Awolowo Road for opening up Duchess boutique for me to pick from their fabulous range of one-off designer pieces..(I was like a kid in a sweet shop...I love that shop!)


"Do grab a copy of Ovation Magazine to see the rest of the shoot and read the interview too..it's seriously enlightening..."



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Nice work and good luck to you all on your professional journeys.

    Abi

    ReplyDelete
  2. nike oshinowo is gorgeous..ageless beauty....lav eet...well styled as well..thumbs up lavie..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats dear, this is an amazingly stylish shoot, Nike looks fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your very kind comments ladies...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work - she looks good and excellent styling -1st class

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meeeenn! Nike Oshinowo-Soleye is IT! Whatever IT means!
    Talk about FABULOSITY.
    Such exquisite skin! The Lanvin dress is a real number. I'm not even going to touch on the shoes! All i can say to Monsieur Louboutin is "MERCI BEAUCOUP".
    How can someone be so STUNNING?
    And to my Fabulous Stylist, i can simply say that you nailed this shoot!
    Bravo.

    ReplyDelete

© Seriously Doughnuts. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig