Monday, May 16, 2011

LAGOS DESIGNERS SET THE RUNWAY ON FIRE... SUDDENLY AUSTRIAN LACE IS SO STYLISHLY IN..!!!

Frank Oshodi...for FASHION PRESIDO!!! 
Honest, fashion is alive in Nigeria !!! It was yet again a busy weekend for fashionistas and fashion lovers alike in Lagos as fashion events "Austrian Lace - Nigerian Fashion" and "Duchess Boutique's ISSA Party" were held on saturday and sunday respectively. It was fashion statements galore as the young and old stepped out for two more more Lagos glam events...

Kicking off with "Austrian Lace- Nigerian Fashion" a celebration of the History of Austrian Lace in Nigeria, many made an effort to fit the dress code which simply stated; Smart, Lace preferred. The first celeb I spotted was the veteran fashion lover, Abba Folawiyo looking her fab self and then things got even more beautiful, Helen Prest-Ajayi, Genevieve Nnaji, Ohimai Atafo, Femi Bernard, Lanre Da-Silva-Ajayi and many, many more..The show kicked off with a cocktail of drinks and canapés and then the fashion show proper started...OMG!!! ITUEN BASI is the queen of innovative fashion ...!!!!! Wearable, chic, yet so stylishly 'out of this world'.  Frank Oshodi's designs  were respectably fabulous..trust me that man is a national treasure...!! Tifanny Amber rocked the runway. Simply 'Wow'...Vivid Imaginations represented the men fantastically!!

There is so much gist and pictures to see, Genevieve Nnaji looked so chic wearing a dress that looked seriously couture but it's actually from a favourite high street store ( you know that one we all love...???)...I won't tell you which store until I buy one....(LOL!) HOT! HOT! HOT!

But so sorry guys! I have a splitting headache now and I think what I need is a good night's rest..So I'll have to give you the rest of the gist plus pictures  from the fashion show and Duchess Boutique's ISSA party tomorrow...so stay tuned guys...please forgive the delay, blame it on Lagos madness..some half drunk dude hit my car today, car a bit bruised and I have this not so funky headache to nurse..anyhooo, I'm grateful to God that no one was hurt..I'll be just fine BHG!

See you tomoz...!
Lots of love B.


SHARE:

1 comment

© Seriously Doughnuts. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig