Thursday, May 19, 2011

AUSTRIAN LACE - NIGERIAN FASHION SHOW ROCKED BUT OUR FAVOURITE DESIGNER ON THE NIGHT IS.....

Austrian Lace - Nigerian Fashion Show  held on the 14th of May 2011 at Eko Hotel was certainly one of the best organised fashion shows I've attended in Nigeria. Asides the 'African-time' start, which was mainly due to guests arriving late, the show was just fantastic! Not a single hitch. The designers hit the run way and we were truly impressed with the  collection shown but one designer, Ituen Basi stood out in our minds with her up to the minute trend "COLOUR BLOCK" Austrian lace dress...We just love! love! love! that dress..We would certainly wear Austrian lace in this fabulous Ituen Basi number, it's simply gorgeous and was our favourite on the night and still is our favourite today...
Ladies and Studs, here is the fabulous Ituen Basi dress...






Ituen Basi, Seriously Doughnuts salutes you...

I said it before and I say it again "Fashion is so alive in Nigeria". A huge SD applause to all featured designers...!!!!



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. i lov all your pics from the show. but when im i going to see the red carpet pics. you know i love my naija fashionista and fashionisto. great site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much...for you I will work overnight if I have to..will aim to get the red carpet pictures up tonight or in the morning at the latest..at the moment I'm stuck in Lagos traffic and laptop battery life isn't cooperating..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ituen Basi is on another level. I loathe Ankara, but with what she does with that fabric, I can attempt to wear it! More grease to her elbows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This particular dress is fantastic but in general, I preferred franK oshodi's designs.

    Lovely outing for all the designers for sure. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

© Seriously Doughnuts. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig