Wednesday, February 16, 2011

TEENAGERS ON LOCK DOWN ALERT..!!!



Picture of a rather kind student
 that gladly posed for me.
I drove past a secondary school in Ikeja on the 13th of Feb and I couldn't help but notice quite a lot of students wearing a white 't'-shirt over their uniforms with the words 'So ti gob?' in yoruba (translates to "Have you heard?) printed on the front and behind it ..well u can read it yourself... I asked the student  photographed here what it was all about and he told me an NGO (Charity) had been to their school to advice them against being pressured into giving it up all in the name of love especially on valentine's day….
Talk about teenage lock-down alert Naija stylay...LOL!

Unfortunately I missed the NGO so I couldn't get any info about their work but I guess the message is crystal clear.

Hmmm! Teenage love aside sha, have you imagined the number of people worldwide that needed that message just a day before they got played on val's day…?
Don't say we don't champion good causes here in Naij oh…LOL! 
Hopefully its not too late coming from us two days after valentine day's ping pong...heee! heee! Anyway... So ti gbo?....LOL!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Seriously Doughnuts. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig